I’m what most would call a jack of all trades.
If you want to work with me just get in touch!
I’m always open to new & interesting opportunities.
My interests range widely but are somewhat confined to the technology sphere.
- Automation is what I crave most, sometimes even to my own detriment
- Writing is something I discovered for myself in 2020 and have happily done since.
Technical posts, tutorials & end user documentation - I enjoy writing it all!
- Home Automation: I love to automate things in my home with HomeKit and Home Assistant
This list is by no means exhaustive, but focused on what I actually use regularly.
- PowerShell: It is my daily driver
and first choice for anything from quick POC scripts to large scale backend operations.
- The basic web stack: I consider myself to have a solid understanding of HTML and CSS,
- Python: I’m fluent in reading, understanding and changing existing systems.
Writing larger systems from scratch is not yet something I’m good at.